I have been originating mortgages for over 20 years. I specialize in new purchases for both primary and investment properties up to 4 units. I also have skillful knowledge and experience helping those to refinance for a lower rate or term, debt consolidation, and home improvements. I provide exceptional personal attention to each of my clients, including complimentary pre-approvals for purchases, as well as in home appointments.
By continuing to gain knowledge of the ever-changing loan programs available in the marketplace, I provide my clients with the best mortgage options. My goal is to educate my clients about the different mortgage options available so they can choose the right loan for their situation. By taking into account my clients’ other financial goals such as retirement, savings for college education and tax strategies, the perfect mortgage program can be obtained.
A lot of my clients are first time homebuyers and people who need advice on how to consolidate their debt for a better monthly cash flow. I can also help people eliminate private mortgage insurance, improve terms and so much more. Contact me to learn how!
Why should you choose me as your mortgage lender?
- I am an experienced, trustworthy, and stable individual who comes highly recommended by past clients and colleagues.
- My company offers a variety of programs to meet any individual’s circumstances.
- I am someone who keeps my clients and business partners informed during the loan process and remain accessible to answer questions.
- I am someone who you can rely on to get the loan closed on time with no last minute surprises.
- I believe in building an equally beneficial long lasting professional relationship with my clients, not just a transactional relationship.
- My business is based on the philosophy of “By Referral Only”. The only way this works is to provide the best product options with world class service.
About Inlanta Mortgage
Licensed in the State of Wisconsin, NMLS# 218045
Inlanta Mortgage NMLS# 1016
Wisconsin Banker License #43262BA